Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Peter David + Battlestar Galactica?

It looks like we're going to be getting some more Battlestar Galactica novels. I don't remember hearing about this at all, but a couple days ago, on his weblog, Peter David made this mention:

Meanwhile I'm working out by hand (because that's how I always work on novel plots) a revised ending for my "Battlestar Galactica" novel since what I had was too similar to some recent episodes (the episode short descriptions I had for the rest of the season didn't include several key plot points that overlapped).

Most interesting. A look through his blog's entries revealed that he he's been working on it since the beginning of the year, and the book is for TOR books. He also mentioned that it's on a tight schedule. So, more when we get to it.

http://www.peterdavid.net

No comments: