Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Ask Jane Espenson

This in from TV Squad:

Ask Jane Espenson about the next episode of Battlestar Galactica

jane espensonJane Espenson has penned scripts for some of my favorite TV shows of all time. Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Angel. Firefly. Not to mention other outstanding shows I don't watch personally, like Gilmore Girls, The O.C. and Tru Calling.

Now Jane's diving right into another one of my all-time favorite shows, having written the next episode of Battlestar Galactica. I've got this great opportunity to pick Jane Espenson's brain about her thoughts on this next episode, and I only thought it fitting to ask my fellow dedicated fans of the show for questions. Got anything you'd like to ask Jane regarding the next episode? Ask away in the comments below and I'll forward the best questions off to her later today. I'll also take questions after the episode airs, since you might have more pressing questions once you've seen it.

Check back on the Battlestar Galactica category here later this week for her answers.

You can see the article here to place comments.

No comments: