Saturday, October 13, 2007

TV Squad Previews Razor

This in from TV Squad:

Battlestar Galactica: Razor -- An early look
Posted Oct 13th 2007 3:24PM by
Keith McDuffee
"You are capable of setting aside your fears, setting aside your hesitation ... and even
your revulsion. Every natural inhibition that, during battle, could mean the
difference between life and death.When you can be this -- or as long as you have
to be -- then you're a razor." -- Admiral Helena Cain, Battlestar Galactica:
RazorYes, I was as shocked as the rest of you that, when I got to the TV Squad
package drop the other day, one of those magical purple binders was waiting for
me, emblazoned with a big white "IF", which could only mean one thing -- SciFi
Channel goodness.Before you continue, I will warn you that some of this is a
little spoilery. I don't think it's much, but I'd rather warn you now than incur
your wrath later.
So let's get right down to the nity-gritty here. You all
want to know how good it is, what's new and if it'll satisfy us until the last
season starts back up. In short: It's frackingI unbelievably good, there's more
new than I thought there'd be and as for it being satisfying -- that's a tough
one. While I completely loved this ... movie? episode? ... I'm now aching for
the next season more than ever. It can't come soon enough!


Full Article

I can't wait to see this...

No comments: