Monday, March 31, 2008

More Advance Reviews

This one from TV Squad:

Battlestar Galactica season four: An early look

Posted Mar 31st 2008 12:20AM by Keith McDuffee
For some time now, at least some members of the press and other media outlets have had an early copy of the fourth season premiere of Battlestar Galactica. This season, however, Sci Fi has made everyone sign and adhere to an embargo agreement, making us keep our traps shut about anything at all to do with the screener until today.

I'm not going to reveal what I consider spoilers here, though I will warn you that I will discuss some key plot points below. Consider yourself warned.

Firstly I will say that fans clearly won't be disappointed with the episode, though it may bother some in how they split it into two parts. According to the screener, this episode is titled 'He That Believeth in Me' -- I wonder if using "that" rather than "who" is purposeful.
Full Article

No comments: