Saturday, June 04, 2005

New Promos on the Air

I've had several people mention that there are now new promos for the Second season now on the SciFi channel. I haven't found it online yet, so if anyone knows of a place where it can be found, send in a link!

Some of the quotes:

Lee: (being dragged away by troops) "He was my father!" To Boomer
Tigh declaring matrial law
Roslin: "Events have been set into motion."
Six: "One of you will turn against the others."
And, Starbuck and others on Capria.

3 comments:

Justine said...

Sci-Fi has aired two promo videos for next season. You can download them over at the Pegasus Galaxy Forums here and here.

I also made some screen caps of Helo/Starbuck/Boomer on Caprica for those who might be interested, but to avoid spoiling anyone they're posted over at Hidden Elysium.

Andrew said...

Excellent, thank you very, very much.

Anonymous said...

I just rewatched the promo, and Lee's comment was, "He's *my* father!". I believe it's targeted at Tigh (according to spoilers), b/c Lee wanted to follow his dad to Life Station but was being led away by the Marines.