Tuesday, March 25, 2008

More from the SciFiWire

Another article regarding Galactica has popped up on the SciFiWire:

Battlestar's Moore Eager To Helm

Battlestar Galactica executive producer Ronald D. Moore told SCI FI Wire that he's eager to direct the show's first post-writers' strike episode in his debut behind the camera.

"I'm very excited," Moore said in an interview. "It should be a treat to work with the cast and crew in a different context. It's my first time out. I'll make plenty of mistakes, but I'll have a good support system to sort of save me from myself. And it'll be fun."

Moore laughed when asked if there's anywhere he could possibly place a camera that's not already been utilized by one of his predecessors. "I don't think so, and that's the kind of trap you try not to fall into, because then you start just trying to be clever and [try to] do something that no one else has done," he replied. "I think what's important to me on my first time out is to tell the story well, to really tell a good story, to really make it an interesting character piece and just have a piece of film at the end that I'm proud of."

Moore's episode will likely premiere in 2009. Battlestar Galactica will kick off its fourth and final season April 4 at 10 p.m. with "He That Believeth in Me."

No comments: